2008 Mk3 Supra Calendar

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Thanks! And please everyone, take the time to review the first post again....

I am soooo tired of telling people that their 1024x768 pics are too damn small, PAY ATTENTION PLEASE

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
buckshotglass said:
Hi Tanya.
My pic would be 3+mp, proper space for cropping, cleaner (the trim is fixed now too,) and with fall color later if you want.
Any thoughts?
cleanside.jpg

Tanya...you didn't answer Dave's question.. I personally like the dog as it is a part of the family (and guard dog :D). I say we add this too :)

Duane

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Car is definitely calendar worthy, as well as the puppy, just not sure if I like that pic at all. Need a few more shots/angles, etc.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
I just saw this thread. Still got 9 slots open??? I can get some pics this weekend... if my car's calendar worthy. :)

Come to think of it, I still haven't taken any pics since I lowered it. :icon_surp

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
s!ke said:
I will take some pics this weekend after a wash/wax.

Looks like a lot of black cars this year.

soon as i get the car back, i'll take some pics...mine is white :icon_bigg hopefully i can get a spot so the black supras wont hoard the calendar :biglaugh:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Sawbladz said:
The pics in this thread may have been shrunk by Photobucket. I have the originals taken with a 5MP camera that I could email to you...

Got some good pics there, just not really feeling the angles (try getting some low shots more often).

As for the 9 spots still open, I have about 10 emails waiting for me to open and critique, just trying to do a lot at once currently. Have another cafepress store that I am trying to get attention to, as well as keep up with chores at home, but I will get to these emails soon and update the thread :)

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Tanya: Read your first post, and I will email you a couple of pictures. Do you want them left unenhanced?

Behold, the first ever pics of my car with Eibachs! Are you feeling any of these??

p753849_1.jpg

p753849_2.jpg

p753849_3.jpg

Last edited:

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
lol. In the parking lot I simply pulled toward the end and left my wheel as-is.

The pic in front of the rock is funny, though, because I turned the wheel out of paranoia. You can see it's a hill and about 40' ahead is a busy road during rush hour and my 6 year old in the back seat with the engine running and ebrake pulled, but I just couldn't trust it. :) I got one pic with my wheels straight, though. I'll submit this one, and maybe go back for a few more at different angles...

p754312_1.jpg

SupraBlur

Nov 16, 2006
Hollywood, CA

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kurt, the one with the rock looks great, but the ones with the train........not so good. It takes away from your car and your car is too small in them. I would love to have a front shot of your car showing the racing stripe better, but that's just me.

Ray, your car is absolutely gorgeous...............:love:
I would love to see more pictures of your car and I for one vote on both of these cars making it to the calendar. Kurt is at a disadvantage with his car being red, but it looks good enough to make it in this year since I"m not allowed to enter.................:biglaugh:

SupraBlur

Nov 16, 2006
Hollywood, CA
suprahero said:
Ray, your car is absolutely gorgeous...............:love:
I would love to see more pictures of your car and I for one vote on both of these cars making it to the calendar.

Thanks -- check out the official teal gallery thread, I think I'm one of the only people who posts in it, since there aren't that many teal Supras to begin with.

-Ray

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
SupraBlur said:
Thanks -- check out the official teal gallery thread, I think I'm one of the only people who posts in it, since there aren't that many teal Supras to begin with.

-Ray

Ray,

Your car is beautiful! HOT HOT HOT!

-crisp

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Shytheed,

definitely diggin' your ride, but the scenery is kinda bleh. The last picture you posted was the best, but would like to see if you can get anything better :)

SupraBlur,

LOVE ALL OF THEM, very beautiful car!! I would definitely like to see your sig pic in full res as well, also post up your full name, cars year, turbo or n/a, targa or hardtop (even though I can see the targa/hardtop part for myself, it is just easier if you post it so I can copy and paste, lol)

crisp, I still need you to send me a re-shoot of your sig pic there! It is amazing but the format is just wrong, I can't get it to fit on the calendar page without the car getting cut off bigtime