$15.00 Supra

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
xxxotiknightz said:
I've got the shell I need. I'm actually lookn to trade my bike off for a 91 turbo right now.

Titus

Then maybe you need a running 7m-ge to go back in the 88? He has one of those too.:icon_bigg

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
Okay you two, I've been thinking about it and I may just go ahead and get a 1j. Right now the supra has to go on the back burner. I'm starting a new project and if it goes well then I'm gonna have to have the garage space.

Titus

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprarcr89 said:
boy you cant make up your mind can you.... Get the supra done first before you take on other projects...

The other project will hopefully make me a good chunk of money to go towards the car.

BSG, I said it was a consideration. If I end up getting the other supra I'm looking at it'll already have a 7mgte in it so I won't have the troubles I would with a full swap. It's all a matter of time right now.

Titus

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
I wanted to give you guys an Idea of what kind of car I'm shooting for. If you watch the video then you'll see that it speaks for itself.

watch

Enjoy

070819001.jpg

Titus.

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
Well you don't want much. Why not the db9? Man you gonna have to sell alot of 1j's to get that.:biglaugh: ... Kick ass ride though.

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
Ok, this got taken wrong. While I'd love to have that DBS, thats not what I meant. I was talking about the style of European tourer. I know I can't afford it. Just kinda the theme I'm shootn for.

As for the whole "cookie in Cookeville" comment. Thats kinda ironic considering the fact that Cookeville is rated #1 in the country for the most meth labs.

Titus