Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
p826251_1.jpg

BWAAAHAAAAAAA @ OneJoeZee's comment

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
That's from a series of DVDs called "Freeway Speedway" 80s Japanese filming is comedy.:icon_bigg

TrqMnstr

HKS Whore!!!
Oct 31, 2005
Los Angeles, California, United States
He lost because @ 2:48 he turned on his fog:aigo: . Thus putting more strain on the electrical system:1zhelp: . This caused his Alternator to work harder, which induced a power robbing effect from the heavy pulley:nono: . Which brings me to the conclusion of his defeat:sarcasm: . Plus his shirt was off the whack meter.:biglaugh:

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
TrqMnstr said:
He lost because @ 2:48 he turned on his fog:aigo: . Thus putting more strain on the electrical system:1zhelp: . This caused his Alternator to work harder, which induced a power robbing effect from the heavy pulley:nono: . Which brings me to the conclusion of his defeat:sarcasm: . Plus his shirt was off the whack meter.:biglaugh:
Fuck off. He lost because he obviously only had one fog light. Two he would have won.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
So, why exactly were they down shifting in a straight line? Worst driving evar! That Supra with the 7M should've raped that Skyline... *uh, Jake? It has a 1JZ, uh, NOT a 7M* Oh, shit, my bad... That explains the need to launch on street tires at 8000rpm... ;)