You know you're a Supra owner when...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
trdmk3supra said:
Also when you turn down sex or a blowjob to work on car or log onto supramania and ignore her. By the way my girlfriend wanted me to put that down.
:yelrotflm

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
aye mate said:
hee hee my g/f gets mad when i get on SM when shes here.

My gf pouts cuz as soon as I get home from work I jump on SF and SM just to see what I have missed from the point I left work till I got home lol.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
...when you install a MHG as "preventative maintenance."

...when you email your friend just to see how your Supra is doing since he's "watching it" for you while you're in Japan.

...when your friend who's watching your Supra while you're in Japan has to reassure you (repeatedly) that "everything is fine" with your Supra because you're worried about it being in somebody else's hands and not getting the exact same treatment that you give it.

...when you pay extra close attention to every MKIII you see in Japan to determine whether it's a MA70, JZA70 or GA70...and are somewhat let down when it's another GA70.

...when you realize that you've bought the wrong downpipe twice (first HKS then Cooleeze) and that you will "need" the SP61GT-compatible BIC DDP when it's time to install your SP61GT.

...when you want to help your dad modify his Supra, to the point of picking out the parts he'll "need" and giving/selling (cheaply) him parts that you either no longer use or realize that you don't want to change to before you even put them on your Supra.

...when you "miss" your Supra because it's in Hawaii while you're in California driving your dad's Supra, which is far-less-modified than yours.

...when you wish your dad's HKS Drager (that was originally bought for your Supra but never got installed because you decided that your Blitz Nur Spec R sounded and looked too good) was considerably louder so that you and other drivers can better hear the soundtrack of the 7M.

...when you watch the video of kwnate's Supra on Horsepowerfreaks (to advertise the new Goliath exhaust) over and over because it sounds so damn good.

...when you talk to your wife about what exhaust, rims, etc. you want to get for the MKIV you'd like to get her when you move back to Cali in a year.

On that note, I've decided to be more practical and "settle" for a GS400, since I'm keeping my Supra. Our GS300 will be ditched before we leave HI.

Man, this thread is great! What makes many of them so funny is that they apply to me and that I've never seen or thought of many of them before.

Last edited:
C

Chad

When you have a dream your behind the wheel of one of the baddest supras out there and you get woke up by your brother and your pissed at him for the rest of the day...

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
IJ. said:
You're on first name terms with the parts guys at Toyota and they ask if you'd like a coffee!

They know me on first name terms but I don't think that I have been offered coffee, I proably wouldn't even drink it.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
7MGTESUPRAMAN said:
They know me on first name terms but I don't think that I have been offered coffee, I proably wouldn't even drink it.
LMAO I always say no as I like good coffee and I imagine Toyota Coffee is not the best ;)!

SP 7M: LMAO ditto I crak up reading the posts in this thread!
(if they don't apply directly to me they do to people I know)

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
I'm also on a first name basis with a couple guys at the Toyota parts dealer (it's only a parts dealer) that I patronize.

I used to deal with one guy, but he didn't seem all that sincere once I thought about it. That guy was on lunch one day so I had to deal with another. This guy already knew my name and he is now who I always deal with. Parts guys really do appreciate a loyal customer and I'm all about doing my business with one guy if they're deserving.

I've had a "Special Customer Discount Card" from there for quite some time.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
... when you go into advance and the guy at the counter knows only to ask what year Supra it is you're working on today.....

Anyone else get this?

L

lanky189

mkiiSupraMan18 said:
... when you go into advance and the guy at the counter knows only to ask what year Supra it is you're working on today.....

Anyone else get this?

yeah.. ALL THE TIME!!