You know you're a Supra owner when...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Bleakvoid;1666599 said:
...when you cry at the thought of having to junk your first supra's shell.
Or not ;)

lsx421.jpg

(knowing it gave it's life to save yours)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
TRDownShift;1666458 said:
You know your a supra owner wen... You listen to "Bad Girlfriend" by theory of a dead man and Think "oh this is the perfect song to be the MKIII's theme!" then continue to think up the whole music video for it...

For real.... listen to the song guys!!! it's the perfect theme song for the MKIII supra! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlYAxFge9J8
Good song, definitely fitting to the Mk3 some days...

IJ.;1666328 said:
Or you buy 12 acres with a huge shed and garage then realise you no longer own a Supra.....
I knew you'd realized you were missing something in all the madness. ;)

wetboosteddreams;1666284 said:
... you're looking for a new place to live and your first concern is, "Where will I park the Supra?", followed shortly by, "Where will I work on the Supra?", followed by, "Where the hell are all my spare parts going to go?!"
Having that same thing myself. Wish I could find a decent shop with an apartment on top of it around here...

zby67

Nov 15, 2010
Texas
wetboosteddreams;1666284 said:
... you're looking for a new place to live and your first concern is, "Where will I park the Supra?", followed shortly by, "Where will I work on the Supra?", followed by, "Where the hell are all my spare parts going to go?!"
haha my thoughts exactly! since my parents are trying to move to taxes i said there better be a garage and a drive way i will not park my supra on the side of the road!

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
....When You Give Your Girlfriend A Valentine's Day Gift List Full Of Supra Parts From Tein, HKS, SP and DriftMotion And Tell Her "You Don't Love Me If You Don't Get Me What Is On The List."

laotionracer101

Jan 8, 2010
Arkansas
IJ.;1666951 said:
When your GF of 8 years left as she couldn't get over her jealousy of the time spent with the Supra....
(true story)
Wooh man, you mean she left you? as in your relationship?... Also i'd like to add you're a supra owner Teenager who checks Supramania before facebook

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
laotionracer101;1667012 said:
Wooh man, you mean she left you? as in your relationship?... Also i'd like to add you're a supra owner Teenager who checks Supramania before facebook
Yep gone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(Actually she pulled some jealous BS once too often and I put her in the car along with her belongings that were at my house dropped her off home and never saw her again)

IBoughtASupra;1667077 said:
That's fucked up Ian. Jealous women are not too fun but when you know they like you a lot and they are the jealous type, it can be a lot of fun....
Has a very small window of "fun" though, the rest is just bullshit it's a car/dog/friends whatever the fuck they're jealous of.... (I've had em all)

"When you're happy to get rid of her and keep the Supra as dumping the car was NEVER an option" ;)

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
lol, mine is the newer emblem...I think I got it off of a Supra's center cap...too long ago to remember :/

You know you're a supra owner when the Wife is A-OK with spending 2X the money on big, new brakes just from being in the car during a 130-0 with the stockers

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
When you have three Supras, each with a JZ and building them for different kinds of cars to race against. One for highway, another for stop light to stop light and the other a mixture of both. My wallet is crying.

enjoyer

Mar 28, 2009
Lithuania, Klaipeda
When you know all the local supra owners and when they all lend you a hand swaping in a 7m without a BHG and rebuilding the old one. (Yep,finally it blew. I'm in the club finally :D ).