You know you're a Supra owner when...

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
o dont worry bro, im in the process of teaching her, I let her shift sometimes if you know what i mean lol jk, she only saw it with all the bumpers and hood off and engine out and a dull grey lol, now its 1jd and bitchn red, lowered....... just makes me all excited talking about it :D

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
When you have replacement parts that have already been machined and waiting just in case of a BHG. (yes I have enough spare parts to build another motor)

When people know you by your car before they know your name.

Dragonlilly

Scarletgypsy
Jan 24, 2007
Pittsboro, NC
When you have jtamulis's number on speed dial!
p1023653_1.gif

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
miekedmr;1023656 said:
when people aren't so sure you actually have the car since it's been in a garage so long?

maybe that's just me

HAHAHA. so true dude! All my friends at school crack jokes about my supra not even being real, I keep telling them its gonna be done in a week but ends up being delayed lol so Im right there with you dude lol:biglaugh:

deabionni

The Lurker
Sep 16, 2007
Kalkaska, MI
johnathan1;1021310 said:
Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked my 7M, because sometimes head gaskets need to seal the fuck up.

...It hasn't had a BHG since. :biglaugh:

That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. :D

Also, when you have Jeff Watson's number on speed dial.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
When you're looking at your parts stash for your build, do some mental math, and stop half way saying to yourself; I need to take up a cheaper hobby or buy a geo.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
^Does someone have a pic of where they do that? It's apparently common. :rofl:

When you think to yourself; A part out would make you rich on paper or dealing with a different crowd, then you remember you're dealing with MK3 supra owners who low ball to all hell, and you're stuck with all these shiny parts.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I have a hood prop, fits the MKIII perfectly when the hood is closed and there's actually a hole on the radiator support for it..:D

don't know what car it's off of, I just found it in the junkyard and it fit perfectly..

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
The FIRST thing I bought for my car was hood supports. Guess i knew I would be spending a lot of time under the hood :3d_frown:

YotaRob

U.S.Navy
Jun 18, 2008
Great Lakes
When you get the damn rod knock but for somereason it goes away when a mustang pulls up beside you because they have a mind of their own.