Yay to XBOX.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
dude the second wave is going to be great...so they say...but i want forza i just wish they gave our cars with the 2 or 3 engone options you know what i mean? or atleast have the N/A with the option of putting a GTE or the 1JZ...well i dunno but yeah...i wanna play GOW that looks good an viva pinata!!! woohoo i love the 360, but the Wii will own microsoft and sony up the ass with the most interactive games that world has ever seen!

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Kyle - after you talk to the rep in India, you should have a box at your house from TX in about 3 days. You put your box - and only your box in the.......err......box. they include a return label. Tape up the box, slap the new label on, take to UPS store. I had mine back in just over a week from sending it out.

I've noticed that with the new one, the cooling fan stays on for X minutes after you turn the console off. On my first one, it would turn all the way off as soon as you powered it down.

PS - yeah, my finger really f'in hurts. Need to be careful with that damn knife!

PROJECT N00b

May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
so i finally got my damn box.

edit: i just called UPS to tell them that thier jackass driver fucked up my box, one corner is dented in that lazy fuck, anyways i told her what was up and they will be calling me tomorrow for an "assessment".

edit again: so they called me a few minutes ago, the woman told me that they will tell his supervisor, and also i decided to take some pictures of the damage...just in case there happens to be a lawsuit...which i highly doubt. so heres the pictures.

p374707_1.jpg

p374707_2.jpg

p374707_3.jpg

p374707_4.jpg

p374707_5.jpg

PROJECT N00b

May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
i called xbox today...well microsoft, and i asked them if all they send out are refubished xboxes and the guy says yes...i mean its like i know they fix it but fuck all the ones ive got have all broke down on me wtf. i asked to have a new one sent to me and the fucker says no, im like wtf? stop giving me the fucking shitty ones and get me a new one.