Would anyone be interested in.....

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
im thinking maybe 25shipped for the brake, i will try gettin the shifter boots done too, dunno how ima do that tho.

MK3Racer89

May 11, 2005
tell me when you get the boots done, and i want the ebrake one too. i will get it when you get the boots made, and i would like both of them black if you can thankz

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
ok today i finally had time to get materials such as the rubber that goes behind the boot for insulation and more "synthetic leather". Will try to make a Few E-Brake boots, this will be the first batch just to see who really is interested and actually likes them. Again the price will be 25shipped, will have pics of the other colours soon. I only have a bunch of black and burgandy material, i tried looking for dark blue and yellow "suprra_girl" ;), but had no luck i will try gettin them tommorrow though. so basically just 2 colours for now.
I will also try to work on shift boots soon after, but time is really something i dont have.

Thanks for you interest.
Questions?

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Ok the first batch were done except i noticed a small problem afterwards, the rubber patch that goes underneath was sewed and not glued like it was suppose to have been done, dont think the glue would've held. Anyways so either i leave the rubber piece (i think its for insulation purposes) sewed on there for the next batch or just dont have one at all.
I took some quick pics with my camera phone so im sorry for the bad quality.
Got 2 burgandies, 1 Black, 1 White, 1 Greyish Blue?, and 1 Mustard kind of colour.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,
emp.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 20

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
bump, gonna try to get these out for 15shipped or could i move this to the FOR SALE section?

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Ok making a center console lid cover could be no problem, its gonna take a while because of me not having much time on my hands, mother has been helping me with these too ;), Also have a bunch of other materials on my basement if anyone is interested. The bluish/greyish ebrake boot i had i sold it to a buddy, i will take a picture of it installed in his car and check with you if u like the combo of that colour on a blue interior. Also will be working on the Shift Boot soon too.

eviltwins: i've been search for a nice navy blue but they're hard to find, the last one i found wasnt too good of quality. I'll keep searching though.

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
so how did you get the pattern just kinda go by the stock ones? cuz i may be able to make some on my own we have a huge fabric place here where i get all my materials at.

lifesnotfair

Dec 26, 2005
Dominican Republic
Hrm.. there is a guy on eBay selling them, blue or grey. I bought the grey one and it looks pretty nice. I think it was 30.00 + 5.98 shipping, so, rounding up, 36 bux all in all. It said Toyota as if it were a real Toyota P/N and not something custom made, weird. Anyways, whatever it is, it looks damn nice... came with the velcro and everything to place it correctly and tight. ;)