Working on your Supra Thanksgiving morning...Hells yeh!

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
Happy Thanksgiving to all as this is my first Thanksgiving as a SM member and yes I'll be working on my car this morning. Hope all have a good one, don't eat to much so your belly's don't let you struggle over your engine bays hahaha.

If there is/was a Japanese version of Christopher Columbus and his gang, they probably road in on supra's. :biglaugh:

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
WOW! I just got my VPC. It will be going on in soon if all goes as planed(waiting for safc). Yea I'm workin on mine as well. New CSI and new o2. Both were bad:3d_frown: Almost done...taking a turkey break.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
My mom's fiance and I worked on my battery relocation today. We cut out a space in the spare tire cover and carpet for the battery box, relocated the jack handle, dyed the under carpet with fabric spray paint, and fabricated holders for the prop arm. I need to get a tray for the battery to rest on and then I can finish the relocation of the battery.

sparetirecover0711221bv0.jpg

sparetirecover0711222hc0.jpg

sparetirecover0711223qe1.jpg

sparetirecover0711224dn7.jpg

hatch0711221vz1.jpg

hatch0711222jb8.jpg

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
^Exactly like my set up, except that just put the jack arm in the bay with the bag. Also, where the cut out of the ply wood is there was a stand to support the plywood, I relocated it to the rear most center spot by the spare tire well due to the 3 screw holes that mysteriously fit the same pattern as the stand...

What I did this morning was change out plugs, new cam cover gaskets, compression test.

agp1183

Oct 31, 2006
Lansing, MI
I started my Supra today for the first time in about a month, took a while since the battery was frozen and dead... lots of blue smoke, too :naughty:

maybe I will build a gigantic tarp tent again this winter like I did last one when I put the motor in... too bad I didn't take any pics. Time for winter rebuild and booooost :biglaugh:

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
i would be working on it today except

1. i am at my mothers house, far from my supra
2. i'd rather let Jose work on it rather than mess something up trying to fix it.

if i was home, i'd probably wash/wax it since that's what i always do when i'm bored and have free time.

TheRemedy

Sweeping the Streets
Nov 7, 2006
PA
I spent my morning cleaning my head up becuase since of off tommrow from work she is gettin droped off at lerenzos fast flow cylinder heads to be machined so i can put my car back together after its first BHG...

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
i worked on someone else's supra.i had to take advantage of the nice weather.to bad i couldn't get the other one in my driveway done and back to the owner.