Wide band kits

psifactor

Apr 1, 2005
Clearwater, FL
www.myspace.com
Dave I cannot believe you don't have a wideband in your car yet :nono: I have the m-500 and went with that over the 300 because of the datalogging capabilities.
I would have gotten the m300 if i was using emanage or map ecu because you can datalog the a/f signal though them. I bet you'll be able to do the same with the haltech.

Kelly

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
Dont get a PLX if you ever want to go AEM. AEM doesnt seem to work at all with the M300, works with marginal resolution using the M/R-500. Innovates arent exactly high on the recommendation list for use with the AEM also.

i personally would have to recommend an FJO with the NTK sensor, NOT A BOSCH. Sure, you pay extra up front for the NTK sensor, but they last like 3x as long as a Bosch unit. so you arent having to replace the sensor as often nor, spending money on it every time. plus, the NTK's are compatible with race gas. I installed the FJO on my friends MKIV, it was very easy. all you need is a positive 12v battery source (not ECU power source) and clean chassis ground, the rest of it connects to itself. then just use one of the Output wires, i think White, for narrow band output to your ECU. then you can use the 52mm AFR guage and mount it where you please. it has the LED style bar around the circumference, but also has a digital readout in the center. it owns faces and i would recommend the FJO+NTK+Guage for ANYONE with potent setups... and hopes of going AEMPro

aljordan

LEADED FUEL ONLY
Jul 14, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
www.apeserver.com
I've had an FJO for about 3 years or so. I bought an extra NTK L1H1 snesor way back when. I've ran multiple tankfulls of leaded fuel and its been on a few different cars. Its very portable if you ask me.

They are the most expensive option out there, but they have also been around the longest, aside from MoTec and Bosch lab equipment. This is the only one that AEM endorsed up to the point on them releasing a wideband kit.

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
i want to say the FJO+Guage+NTK is like $450ish. I think the last one we picked up was from Jeff when he was at HPF. i would do it up... and you use the FJO guage. it plugs right into the FJO controller.

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
I have the ZT2....... Paid $290 shipped for it. Excellent for datalogging and now they have the palm software to monitor and log it. Also have a monitor if you want one, $150 for it.