Why the hell would you do this to a MKIV

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I would drive it...

out into a field...

and I would burn it.

Looks like the bastard love child of a celica GT and an old Jaguar.

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
I like the gull wing doors, but the back looks to be converted wayy different. front looks weird with that front. if u could throw a wider-body on it and wider rims/tire & take off that front bumper/lip, then i'd rock it ;)

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I'd give the bodywork guy credit for some amazing quality of work... as for the overall concept... I much, much prefer the original Jellybean sexyness that Toyota originally designed ;)

I think the underlying point here is that the original owner tried to improve upon near perfection, and ended up with something alot worse than he started with... but to each their own I suppose.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
D34DC311;907440 said:
I thought that was just the Veilside supra kit. I know that back window is and so is the doors. Its been done before....PIC?
It is a Veilside kit, just not the one you posted a pic of. I've never seen a picture of one besides this promotional one though.

Attachments

• supra_019.jpg
    supra_019.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 21

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
I Like it... *shrugs*... Not the best looking car in the world, but it isn't the worst by far... destroying an MK4... yea, but I think he did a really good job on the work...