Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
How hard is it put a 1jz-gtte into a supra? Can someone list the parts I'll need?

You'll need to buy a clip from www.driftmotion.com but it's probably going to be harder to swap in than you can handle by yourself. You can hire someone to do it for you.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It'll definately be faster, but it won't be near as likely to tear up. If you really like to work on cars, I suggest staying with the 7m..............:evil2:

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
which one is hotter Jessica Simpson or Carmen Electra and what are the pros and cons of both?

Search you ignoramus! Read and formulate your own decision. The question which one is better is not a matter of fact, it's a matter of opinion.

lilcoope7

Aug 8, 2007
McHenry
well im asking for others input and help and what they have seen done

isnt that waht this site is about getting help from others

sry i do nt know about a motor i dont have thats y i ask

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I am not brutal normally. I was downing the 7m to aggravate others. I love the 7m and I love the 1jz. I have one of each, but I prefer the 1jz.

The guy has sixteen posts, so he probably doesn't know about the search button yet. I had sixteen posts at one time so I'm a little more patient. There is probably twenty threads like this already. Just use the search button and see what you find out. This thread is no longer any fun. Name calling makes me sad.

roadwarrior87

Jun 14, 2005
socal
all the info you want has been covered here and on sf. ppl don't want to answer the same question 10k times in 10k different threads. you're asking why the 1jz is better, better here is a personal preference, which will be passed off as fact by some. its fun to watch cause ppl just go on and on about their motors superiority. so be like tom cruise and do the research. at the end of the day you'll be making a choice based on your personal preference. check out wikipedia for basic info on the 1jz and info the mk3 during its production years.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
lilcoope7 said:
well im asking for others input and help and what they have seen done

isnt that waht this site is about getting help from others

sry i do nt know about a motor i dont have thats y i ask
Listen, you're 16 years old so I am gonna cut you some slack. Instead of ripping you a new one, I will instead stake you some valuable information.

Nothing in life is free. You have to work for everything you get. Including help from others. You're like the guy on the corner with the cup looking for a handout. Those guys get nothing from me. The musician with the hat or guitar case, he might get something. The guy outside of Home Depot offering day labor in exchange for food or money, he gets love on a regular basis. You offer nothing, yet expect everything. We have been into these cars for years. Blood, sweat and tears have gone into the research, trial and error, and experience. Most of which is well documented on this board and can be found with search. You can't just waltz in here ask a dumbass question that has been answered 100 times, and think it's cool. Especially not with your spelling and grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.