Who's drunk right now!?

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
oh holy shit....

do you know what the tequilla incident, the bottle of jager, and all of my shenanagins in vegas have in common?

no hangover

i havn't had one in like 10 years , untill this am

jesus, the light hurts, my head is pounding, and i can hear roaches fucking under the house

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
I AM!!! WOO HOO! So uhhh it sucks when ur buddy pulls some girls at a bar.. ones there on her 18th bday and acting shady and the flirty hot one is fucking married to a marine... wtf? I had a mind eraser..... wtf is that

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
phoenix6 said:
I had a mind eraser..... wtf is that

Don't drink too many of those man, it lives up to its name :evil2: . I have blacked out only a few times and one of them was from a few mind erasers i had (i was drinking quite a bit before them of course). I blacked out for about an hour and a half one night, and came out of it when i was still wasted and realized i had walked a couple miles away from my friends, away from the bars/clubs and got in a fight with my girlfriend because i wanted her to come out of a bar i thought she was at but wasn't (apparently) and later got yelled at by one of my girl/friends that was with her b/c i guess i yelled at her (my girlfriend) and got pissed b/c she wasn't coming out of a place she wasn't even at (lol). :aigo: it was an interesting night to say the least

NastyNate

Jun 21, 2007
SA,TX
phoenix6 said:
I AM!!! WOO HOO! So uhhh it sucks when ur buddy pulls some girls at a bar.. ones there on her 18th bday and acting shady and the flirty hot one is fucking married to a marine... wtf? I had a mind eraser..... wtf is that

typical Marine wife, very typical....