Who's drunk right now!?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Don't know how many drinking games I played, but I forgot how good beer was.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo x2

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
]mee rite now... fucked up. dranks alot.. busted a fan ,is wit my noodle... blood andn stuff. oys rote.//// yea [eople ooods times .... nite all .

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I'll explain... Drank hella hypnotic and vodka followed with cheap wine. so I was fudged up last nite. so I was gonna scare the shit outta this one girl that was being the party reject. but I had to step over my two friends cause they were KO'd well in the process of doing that I had to jump over them and busted my head open on the fan..... I broke the light bulb and yeah.. woke up with a nice hangover and dried blood on the back on my head.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Haha I woke up last Thanksgiving with my temple split open.

I looked in a mirror and went "Hmmm... maybe I should go to the hospital"

There was a L shaped piece of skin hanging off my head but 7 stitches did nicely.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Haha yea it was great... Other than the small conflicts, I got drunk off my ass, and had the cutest girl at the party wanting to take care of me in the bathroom... So I wasn't complaining.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
MassSupra89 said:
Haha yea it was great... Other than the small conflicts, I got drunk off my ass, and had the cutest girl at the party wanting to take care of me in the bathroom... So I wasn't complaining.

did you get laid?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
going to have a couple tonight, since I have to go to FUCKING jury duty in the moring , I dont think i'm going to get shit faced tonight,

fucking shit......

going to act all predudice tomorrow to get out of it.....

Will

Adrian98

Banned
Dec 19, 2006
orange county
well my roomy told me not to drink the OJ, i thought because it went bad or something then i realized i just bought it a few days ago so i drank it with some ice, thought it tasted a little funny but not bad. had another one as i was sitting playing CS 1.6. then i started shooting kinda poor and i realized it was spiked OJ with gin :aigo:
fucking sweet! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
i'm on my fourth glass

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
CK's been drunk for a while it looks like ;)

How's that nipple taste ? Better put those pics in a private photobucket my friend.