Who's drunk right now!?

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Mk3runner said:
imtersesing story, oopps still buzzin. I'm drinking right, bout the same time as your post I'm hammered. so I'm stinng there and my roommate comes down and says "FUCK IT LETS BBQ". so yea bbq at 2am drunks off my ass. Hsppy 4th people! just woke up and yea.....
Those are the best BBQ's. Damn it!! Now I'm hungry. What'd you have? I think I ordered a Pizza Hut Pazone....There is an empty box in the living room anyway.:dunno:

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Dunckel said:
Those are the best BBQ's. Damn it!! Now I'm hungry. What'd you have? I think I ordered a Pizza Hut Pazone....There is an empty box in the living room anyway.:dunno:

damn, hungover again.. went to the marina to watch th fireworks... anyways bbq'd again. but lest time it was burgers and steak. this time it was the same thing but a whole lot more of it! damn good time.. just bad breath and slight headache.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Hangovers suck! I usually start out the night strong, just to get the buzz going, then I drink just enough for the rest of the night to maintain. That way, I never wake up with a hangover. Sometimes though........whooo! sometimes I overdo it.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Dunckel said:
Hangovers suck! I usually start out the night strong, just to get the buzz going, then I drink just enough for the rest of the night to maintain. That way, I never wake up with a hangover. Sometimes though........whooo! sometimes I overdo it.

yea well I don't eat as good as I should so that doesn't help.. last two nights have been good tho. plently of good eats!

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
holy fuckgin helly who da dfucji do you think you are you cunt crunldeing
crackwhorirgses .... bahtye... supras is gay wrod nicuck outtehe ass ... i hate it ei g 7umgte for the lawas.......... bah, hgive me a new eignein

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Merlyn said:
holy fuckgin helly who da dfucji do you think you are you cunt crunldeing
crackwhorirgses .... bahtye... supras is gay wrod nicuck outtehe ass ... i hate it ei g 7umgte for the lawas.......... bah, hgive me a new eignein

Wow... Just.... Wow!

What the fuck have you been drinking!?!??!

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... ah... alcohol :-D

translation

holy fucking hell who the fuck do you think you are you cunt curndling crackwhore bitch, supra is gay rod knock out the ass, i hate the 7mgte for the loss, bah, give me a new engine

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Dunckel said:
now what's got ya down?? *having a beer now*

me ?

eh nothing now.

I guess I give up...... lost interest... i'll explain when i get back to pgh Pa come monday...

ohh an I'm having some bereragessssss.....

Will