Who's drunk right now!?

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Ah shit... I was at a party at my dad's last weekend, completely forgot to post about it. I got pretty drunk, but not enough to see double vision (which is where I like to be in my drunken fits) around 12-15 jello shots, 2 glasses of hooch, one glass of the fruit out of the hooch, and one beer (had the beer first before I realized there was hooch).

Good times indeed.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Thank god this was in my subscribed threads, I'm trying to control myself from drunk posting in the normal threads.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Seems I missed the e-fights with JJ being banned, I'm still laughing at the pic Johnathan posted of him though haha.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
I'm in Columbus, OH and got me a 6 pack of Heineken. Already had a big glass of bud light about an hour ago(nice waitress let me keep the glass... :naughty: ).

Now looking back, I should've gotten bud light and a mini feezer instead.

Last edited:

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I'm doing fairly good... about a 1/4 gallon into it and got too tired to keep going so yea... I really dislike my job. kinda the reason for this drinking session tonight.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
making up for last night, stayed sober last night siince I had to do my annual drug/ alcohol test''''''' physical, yesterday... for work,,,

so.... buzzing now...

Will

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
im gonna catch up to ya will :D

i have a few beer under my belt at the moment and ive just started on the rum. next is random coolers then whatever else i can find around here!

the streets are flooded so i cant go get more juice :'(

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Mr. Leany Shifter said:

i have a few beer under my belt at the moment and ive just started on the rum. next is random coolers then whatever else i can find around here!

flooded? in canada? :confused:

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
fucking killed my keg last night, an debating whether or not to get another , since I'm going to AZ on the 19th for some 40 days.... so I'm doing that nattie light cans, an white russians,, ran out of tequla rose too...

dam it....\

Will

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Mr. Leany Shifter said:

you can try.... but you have much to learn young grasshopper,,,,,,,,:biglaugh:

Will