Who's drunk right now!?

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
currently on beer #3 laughing at my drunk dad running around trying to grab his girlfriends tit with some barbecue tongs :1zhelp:

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I got a story for ya. :) :) :) :) :)

I was at this party on friday. I was talking to this kid and I went to put my hand on the wall of the building. (we were outside) Well the wall was realy a door and it opened when I leand on it. I fell down 7 cemant step into the basement!!!!! My finger poped out of place bet I just poped it back into place.
I was so hammered that the next day this kid asked if I broke eneything when I fell down the steps and I didn't even remambered that it happened untill he said that. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

DRINK TUFF....................

supradavenz

LOL HIES!
Apr 1, 2006
AUCKLAND, New Zealand
you've gotta love how this thread is stickey'd. but i guess if it wasnt people in this state couldnt find it otherwse..

hi my names dave an im an alcoholic, this is where you say "hi dave" and clap...

anyway, apparently its time for sex. ill be back later1! <3

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
LilMissMkIII said:
Just about to get trashed at work...

NOt even 3 days after i swore i would never touch alcohol again! :D

I've told myself that like 100 times!!!!!

I have the worst hangover in the world right know. It was $1 20oz draft beer night last night. I was there all night long :icon_conf

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
I didn't drink much at all this weekend... :icon_conf

On a side note, I did get a taste of some special stuff from Ecuador...tasted something close to herbal catnip.

Last edited: