Who's drunk right now!?

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
halfway thru the green bottle in fridge, and nothing really bad has happened yet....i thought jagermeister was supposed to be some bad ass stuff...

sorry no photographic evedence this time....can't find damn camera

i'll just edit instead of a new post.....bottle done a while ago, buzz is mild at best...i thought you guys said jager was a mind-fucker...i want my money back

Last edited:

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
um...20 min ago i went out for a smoke, as i was leaning up against the shop taking a whiz, i thought i might want to reconsider retracting my previous statements about jaeger...

apparentlyi was wrong, and didn't know it untilli got up...oh my god, it has caught up to me

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
heay everybody I was told I should post her because I am realy drunk ruight now.

i'd just like to say ummmm supras are sweet and Ij, Drjonez and all the "experts" are the shit on this forum and even though I don't own a mk3 i come her to read what they have to say!

it's wednesday but what the helal I dont' have class til 2:00 tomrrow so screw it, I went drinking tonight. pretty sure nobody else is drunk right now cause it's wednesday but scew ut i'm posting! somebody reply to this, there's no new post and i'm bored as hell.

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
super mods too haha. I'm not exactly sure what I talked about last night so I'm just going over everything right now. good times. nothing but love for everybody!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I was fucked up on saturday night. I would have posted but I didn't get home till 6a sunday and went straight to bed cause I had to work. I worked saturday night till 1am and was hammered by 10 :D