Who's drunk right now!?

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
gin and tonic time!

I was about to dip into my bombay saphire, but for a night like tonight, na, goin with the Seagrams Lime. $11 for a fifth. Damn good price!

I was chattin with pete (weezl) while my drinking was occuring, but i also was listening to some opeth. And in typical opeth style their dynamic is whoa gnarly. Sent shivers me timbers. Then I said "I think my mom laced my gin with some x" and it was funny

...holy fuck...

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Sep 15, 2006
Kent, Washington
www.myspace.com
fuckin girl left me, fuck bitches.... drunk as fuck and suprised i can type...... I need some new pussy...... prolly got some on the way, im prolly pathetic i don care whatever gettin hella fucked up this weekend mnot just on alki either..

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
PimpiNJ253 said:
fuckin girl left me, fuck bitches.... drunk as fuck and suprised i can type...... I need some new pussy...... prolly got some on the way, im prolly pathetic i don care whatever gettin hella fucked up this weekend mnot just on alki either..

I feel your pain dog.....

your in washington, ? could be worse, your girl could have left you an relocated to the east side of the states , like mine did... so it could be worse... right now min is in AZ.....
so...
anyway..
buzzing myself playing my Martin accoustic guitar, an my Gibson Les Paul.....

Will