Who's drunk right now!?

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
speed dodici said:
oh yea, i'm hammered. 2 bottles of champagne + 4 jager bombs

and then my gf just begged me to fuck her. so we just had like 40 minute awesome sex. prolly jmore to come. mmmi livoe booze

gotta love it when they beg.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
I had a crazy new year...hofbrau doppelbock beer, bunch of goldschlager, wild turkey, some stiff screwdrivers, jameson...

Watched the metalocalypse marathon and played pool with some friends all night. stopped drinking around 1am because I was completely toasted.

stayed up til I was sober, then went and fucked my girlfriend for like 3 fuckin' hours in a parking lot in the back of the civic wagon I bought friday... Got some coffee and a sandwich, then shortly after went to bed. woke up at 8:30pm monday.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
lol im bored and playing a drinking game with my brother. estimated time untill random drunk posts = 3 hours tops. :D

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
later is always better when you got booze to drink! except when you get your nose broke and your shoes stole... but thats another story for another time, lol!

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
i walked into a bar in the lil mining town where i work that im not accepted. i am a skater / drunk / outcast and it is a dance bar for dancers /drug dealers / social hot cats and i started telling off some guy and he sucker punched me in the side of the face when iwasnt looking and ran away with my shoes. it sucked but was funny as shit. all i got out of it was a swollen lip and a slightly crooked nose. its all good though. i just avoid that bar though when im sober and alone :B :D

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
JustAnotherVictim said:
Get better shoes so they have something nice to wear next time.

lol they were cheap ass vans. the dumb ass robbed me for nothing all i got was a busted lip and broken nose. all that pissed me off was that was out likre $40 for shoes but i got a pair for free so it was all good :D

Last edited:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
I was, then i unleashed the fury and threw up twice before passing out on my brothers bed. the moral of this story is that drinking games involving foot ball should not be played when the teams playing are so terrible you are drinking a drink every minute tops :barf: