Who's drunk right now!?

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
especially the cheap crap

my cousin is a vintner in cali.....has killer shit, all organic, no sulfides, no crap, no hangover, but with no sulfides comes no shelf life...cant cellar it

his bonded brand is liquid sky.....very premium...i still need to get a case that io can only afford by being related...ojnly 1500 cases this year i think...

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
DreamerTheresa said:
:: points and laughs :: Man, wine always gives me such freaking killer hangovers. Especially when I go and mix wine with some other kind of alcohol.

oh for sure... wine is the worst hangover ever.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
The other night I was on my way home at like 12:30 completly sober when I decided to stop and get beer. Right when I got home "Saving Private Ryan" just got on on one of the movie channels so I sat there and got hammered by myself and watched it. The night is the only time I have to myself. It was realy random of me because it was on a monday or something!!!!

O'ya, I just opened my first beer :) :) :drink1: :beer:

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
I got soooo smashed tonight; omFG.

I stopped drinking @ midnight but had to sleep until 5 am just to feel good enough to drive..... and I'm still a little lit.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
hahah; i was drunk last night but in a different city with no intranets... i traded the intranets for some hot girls.. So... I couldn't post.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
MassSupra89 said:
Pictures of said hot girls to prove why you were away form your intranets??

Waiting on them from her; she said she was going to send them via intrawebz yesterday... But she parties more than me and gets side tracked easily.. hahah