Who's drunk right now!?

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
killing a few beers before the night is over. i worked too long today and studied wayy to much so i think i deserve a beer or two or 6 :)

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
dunk too mch. take a look. Crown royal x3 mickys, 4 bottles of champagne, 26 if gibsons, 26 vodkal, som eother shit and a hopefully not a hnagover tomorrow. later

Attachments

• web5.jpg
    web5.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 19

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
oh shit dag yo i ambterashed fuckin taxi ha, supramnaia is teh rules i am gonna lseep i have dranks too much bersd and vodka wine, rye it was good but i have not as much monetynf y for my JZ it will ruile all but i am toasted so yah i am gonna sleep but bymeylsf ther eis no slut here thwey took a differbnt taxui dum whores

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
gixxer750 said:
dude, you are going to die....

I woke up this morning and guess what...Im still alive with barely no hangover. 2 cups of coffee, a mans breakfast and good to go. Holy shit I can't belive I drank oover 50 ounces of rye last night. The vodka was the GF's and we shared the champagne. Believe me, I benefited from that last night :naughty:.

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
HaHa..I actually do have pics from what went on last night, but I promised they won't go on the internet. BTW there probably too explicit. I have some softer pics though. LOL :naughty:

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Loki said:
...I haven't been drunk in so long :(

Loki, I think Im going to drive from Winnipeg to Kelowna this year for SupraFest if its happening. We'll get krunk drunk together. I have office's in Winnipeg, Saskatoon and Calgary, so part of the trip can be a right off. :naughty:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Suprastic said:
Loki, I think Im going to drive from Winnipeg to Kelowna this year for SupraFest if its happening. We'll get krunk drunk together. I have office's in Winnipeg, Saskatoon and Calgary, so part of the trip can be a right off. :naughty:

That would be sick!!!! :aigo:

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
im havin a few... end of the month sale for my gym.. i made like 500-600 bux today... and i dont work tomarow... fuckin cellebrating