whoa!! am i the only SC guy?!! hahaha!

sc_sauced

Jan 24, 2007
dallas
www.myspace.com
well i thought to myself; if i want to find parts for my 1jz sc, id better hop on this forum!

my name is tommy and im from dallas tx. my car is a 1995 sc300 5speed (original) at first i felt out of place joining this forum but i quickly pulled my head out of my ass and joined up. from the looks of things, i think i can find some very useful info to improve my 1jz setup.

ill post up some pics of the ride the first chance i get. holla at ya'll on the flipside.

Tommy

Last edited:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
sc_sauced said:
im trying to find some pics but im at work so im limited on forum time but ill get them up for your viewing pleasure when i can.

tommy
I understand the work thing. I surf at work too. I'm a registered ninja though, so it's a little easier.

sc_sauced

Jan 24, 2007
dallas
www.myspace.com
OneJoeZee said:
I understand the work thing. I surf at work too. I'm a registered ninja though, so it's a little easier.

i wish i had those skills! nunchuck skills, dodging the police skills.....girls only want guys who have skills!! hahaha!

sc_sauced

Jan 24, 2007
dallas
www.myspace.com
swaq said:
MattOneDime has a 1JZ SC300, I believe, though I don't think he posts here too much anymore. I almost bought a 1995 SC 300 a little while back but the guy sold it before I could look at it.

messing with SC's; that usually how it goes. you have to hop on them first chance you get. i bought mine for $2,000, hella cheap! reason why is because an asian couple had got hit i the rear quarter panel and the insurance company totalled it out. so they bought it back for $500.00; so i HAD to scoop it up! all i did was replace the upper rear control arm and went ROLLIN!!!!