Who remembers this?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Honestly, I wouldn't know - when this site started, I was still into Mk2s, and my connection to the community was the SONiC / SOGI mailing lists. The reason I still have all these files is because I've kept some of the server backups from when I took over as an admin here, or when we moved servers, or something!

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I remember the one Loki posted. I joined here in like summer 03. I got my Supra in May of 03 and was at I-Supra for a month or 2.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
02 huh loki ?
ok, cos I remember getting a email from somehere, maybe SOGI, or even the suprastore.com tellling me about a new site comming into play.. , an when I clicked the site the song only played for like 10 seconds or so, right,
dam that was a long time ago,
would be cool if somewhow we could get a posted on your avatar when we orrigonally became members..

so like if I came around in 02 like when the song was here..

Will

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i have rear fender cut outs from mello's car. i'm both ashamed and happy about that... (yes, they're still yellow, too)

sigh... i remember those.

-shaeff

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Haha I totally forgot about those, man that was a while ago and I had a different SN back then. I have that one with Mellos' car in it on one of my back up pic CDs somewhere. What ever happened to Mello? He helped me back in the day with my FFIM info (this was before anyone was selling them, I remember only 2-3 guys back then running a FFIM setup).

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
I think I've had 3 or 4 different screen names since this place got going, I kept forgetting my pass and had no way to retrieve it because I was also changing emails :|. If I remember right it was in '02 sometime (shortly after I joined SF). Ah.... those images bring back some memories :)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
swaq said:
I remember him trying to sell the car for quite a while. He finally sold it or parted it out, I don't know for sure. He posted on SF that he was looking to get a Viper.

His car was parted out, I'm 99% sure he never got a Viper and I've heard talk of him coming back to Supra's if he can find the "right" one. Bryan would know more about what's going on with Mello.

Sanders

1 bad mudaphoka
Dec 18, 2006
Pluto
i have rear fender cut outs from mello's car. i'm both ashamed and happy about that... (yes, they're still yellow, too)...
When I cut them out, I felt like I was raping a child in front of their parents.
I did it in front of Kevin, Bryan, and Genna--the CT Super Crew were ALL present. heh
I was saying sorry and how bad I felt about it while doing it too.
But knowing that they will go to good use (with you), makes me feel a little better about it.
Don't know why he did not just sell the shell...probably would have made more money that way...always afraid to ask him (especially after butchering his car up like that)...