which lights look better

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
jetjock said:
^ Agreed. Turbo markings on cars always crack me up, as if they imply the car and driver are a force to be reckoned with.

In this case, I think the badge is implying the truth. Noah was the CHI2k7 MKIII Dyno Winner, all without passing 5000RPM. Now that it is running correctly, I'm sure it's pretty bad ass.

kntmikado

Rage Your Dream...
Apr 2, 2005
East Troy, WI 53120
Euro all the way. Keep the Toyota badge, lose the Turbo badge. That thing goes on the back. If you want a badge for the front that says it's a turbo, they exist. Get one.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
EURO!!! Bought a set and never look back, my car is blue tho. And i thought the clears were not going to look too good on it. Clears go well with white and silver cars. Those Euros do really make your car looks better and not ricy at all.

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Definitely Euro. The only color I've seen with clear that I think looks good is white.

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
As much as I dislike euros, they do certainly look better than the clear set, in my opinion of course.

Go for what you think is the best though. They're only turn signals...

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
The euros are looking better on that car IMO. I have seen other cars where the clears looked definitively better but this isnt one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.