What's your favorite Christmas/holiday song?

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Post 'em. :p

I always loved Carol of the Bells. Then some douche re-wrote the lyrics to it to "Ding! Fries are done!" I'll never forgive that guy.

Close second is God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.

Also like Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
John Lennon - Happy Christmas (War is Over)
U2 - Christmas, Baby Please Come Home
Faith Hill - Where are you Christmas?

More "traditional"...
silver bells
winter wonderland
white christmas
grandma got run over by a reindeer :D

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
p442952_1.gif

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Can I vote for the worst? Paul McCartney must have been trying to push the limits of gay when he wrote...

Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time :puke:

I either dive for the radio to turn the station or leave where ever I am if I can't control it. How gay can you get???!!! Seriously, does ANYBODY like this song?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Shytheed Dumas said:
Can I vote for the worst? Paul McCartney must have been trying to push the limits of gay when he wrote...

I either dive for the radio to turn the station or leave where ever I am if I can't control it. How gay can you get???!!! Seriously, does ANYBODY like this song?

I think this song is responsible for the higher suicide rate during the holidays...

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Shytheed Dumas said:

Wrong. The worst is the Hippopotamus Song. FOLLOWED by that damn Paul McCarney song.