Whats ur supras name (because u can)

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
Peice of shit! *scrape* F**K!
Yep, she has a lot of names, mostly ones of that nature. Except when she actually runs right, then its baby.

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Well first off, its "because I can"..........but I call my car, "my car".....I am not into naming cars, I actually think its quite funny when somebody says something like " I just got a new downpipe for Betty Sue", it sounds so wrong. Name your pets not your cars.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
MK3Brent said:
"lol car"

Not allowed

p753453_1.jpg

*RIP****

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I call the dd MKIV "Christine", or occasionally "The Garage Demon".

The gunmetal MKIII is named Asmodeus.

Theresa's MR-S is Damien.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
gtsfirefighter said:
I've been calling it my High Maintainance Bitch because of all the money she is sucking out of me, but no formal name yet. Was thinking of White She-Devil when the motor is swapped.

Owning a Supra is like having a very shallow girlfriend. If you don't buy it lots of presents, it will be a real bitch to you.

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
Supracentral said:
Owning a Supra is like having a very shallow girlfriend. If you don't buy it lots of presents, it will be a real bitch to you.

"Owning a Supra is like having a really hot girlfriend that doesn't nag or complain, but costs you a ton of money to keep happy."

That was in my sig for the longest time. :biglaugh:

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
Initially I named 'er Archangel because she's white and I had plans to paint 'er black. Then I would change her name to Darkangel.

But then I found out how much money the rebuild was gonna cost...

So now I call her Vashti. Or TDC (That d@mn car {That Darn Cat :sarcasm: }) when she ain't bein' very nice...

WeDgE

Buh-bye 7M...
Jan 2, 2006
Alberta
Veronica, because she's a bad, bad bitch...

...who needs to be spanked from time to time... :evil: