Whats the most HP a NA 7M-ge can produce

RavenMKIII

Run Hard,Run FAST
Mar 5, 2006
Columbia,SC
I am just starting on my 87 MKIII with a 7M-GE and was thinking of going all motor. What is the limit???????????PLEASE HELP

RavenMKIII

Run Hard,Run FAST
Mar 5, 2006
Columbia,SC
Thanks thats all I needed to know.
The only limit is $$$$$ in the bank. So 350-400 HP do able? Or can it go higher. Thanks For the PM

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
try 935 motorsport, jcs speed, suprasport are good places....compare some of their prices 935 has some of the cheapest....
good luck with the build

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
I was were you guys are now. I was gonna go against the grain and run all motor. Its much harder. MUCH HARDER.

my 7mge has a K&N intake, 3 inch exhaust, Not cats. Its really fun to drive. But i would be REALLY REALLY surprised to see a 7mge go over 300 horses, hell over 250 would be a lot of a 7mge.

My cars fun to drive, But a turbo would be much "cheaper" to make real fast.

RavenMKIII

Run Hard,Run FAST
Mar 5, 2006
Columbia,SC
Everybody down here thinks I should put a 1jz swap in it.But when I got the car it was a 1 owner and I still have all the orignal paperwork(window sticker,Japan import check list from where they loaded it on the ship,owners book and all orginal interior and glass)so I just dont know about a swap if I put it in a show it would be nice if it looked all orginal.

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
Dont do the 1jz swap. Its a matter of preference. I just think 4 grand for less than 50 extra crank horse power is a waste. I definetely wouldnt do a swap like that because people said I should. Remember, your the one who has to live with the car everyday so do what you want.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Good luck going non-turbo! I am right now, all motor, but im going to be putting in a gte soon. Have you considered 1/2 NA-t. Run maybe 9psi.

Thanks about you options, dont jump the gun and do everything so quick. Research A LOT!

RavenMKIII

Run Hard,Run FAST
Mar 5, 2006
Columbia,SC
thought about it and still doing research looking at all my options now.right now I am putting a Honda Civic togather for a daily driver so I can pull my Supra in and start on it.The MKIII will look good and RUN FASTTTTTTTTTT.