Whats the highest speed you have ever gone in the MKIII?(nws)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
^That's impressive... and then the head gasket went on ya? :p

Just kidding... I can imagine you're of a small handful in this world to take a Mk3 that high.

TRDsupraMK3

Apr 5, 2011
swannanoa
can anyone answer these questions okay first question is i would like to know what the small outlet hose fitting should be hooked up to thats on the bottom of the turbo hose that goes to the afm.......and 2nd question involes shimming. i shimmed my wastegate acculater with 3 washers and i havent seen any results like some people has been posting 1st gear only goes up to 4 lbs and if its reved high it only comes up to like 5 or maybe 6 lbs low rpm it comes up to 6 lbs easy but no higher can anyone help

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
TRDsupraMK3;1695809 said:
can anyone answer these questions okay first question is i would like to know what the small outlet hose fitting should be hooked up to thats on the bottom of the turbo hose that goes to the afm.......and 2nd question involes shimming. i shimmed my wastegate acculater with 3 washers and i havent seen any results like some people has been posting 1st gear only goes up to 4 lbs and if its reved high it only comes up to like 5 or maybe 6 lbs low rpm it comes up to 6 lbs easy but no higher can anyone help

Your post relates to Highest Top Speed of a Supra how??

I see you're new here but even so posting in the right section should be a no brainer :nono: