What's going SM! New to the Supra world!

mdeserteagle50

Nov 16, 2010
Richmond, VA
What's going on guys? I recently purchased an 1987 Supra Turbo.. It has a few modifications that I am trying to un-do.. It was purchased for my lady and I decided to sign up on here and get some insight on these cars... I am a big Rotary fan and have quite a few RX-7's as well as a Startlet that is getting a turbo Rotary soon... Anyway, I am here to be a sponge and will try NOT to make too many silly threads... Thanks for reading and any information you would like to forward to me would be greatly appreceated... Here is a few shots... Enjoy..
p1643743_1.jpg

p1643743_2.jpg

Last edited:

ABNPayne

Jul 18, 2010
Macon, GA
Congrats & Welcome! Does the Richmond area have huge salvage yards like outside DC metro? When I lived in DC, I'd drive over to Brandywine, MD where there were at least a dozen MKIIIs.

mdeserteagle50

Nov 16, 2010
Richmond, VA
Actually.. Yes... Depends on where you go... The only problem with them is a lot of the employees will buy up anything worth a damn... If it is a turbo car or just a decent japanese car, they will strip it/buy it before it hits the yard... Or the Manager will put the entire car up for sale regardless of whats wrong with it and ask a ReDonkulous price for it.. But, from time to time I have gotten some decent deals...