What would american rice be called?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
"Stupidity". "Waste of money". "Ugly". There are many other names, and they don't have to fall in line with stereotypical food staple scheme of the region.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Oh yeah, and check out this Team America truck. Insane. So much work went into this thing its impressive. Absolutly not astetically pleasing in any way aside from the quality of the artwork.

p552419_1.jpg

p552419_2.jpg

p552419_3.jpg

p552419_4.jpg

p552419_5.jpg

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
PimpiNJ253 said:
wow... thats just f***in crazy..

You fuc kin crazy.....waste of time and money what a dumb useless waste of a truck! Yes it has a lot of time and effort but for what so people can say "that's nice".

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
high psi 1jz said:
You fuc kin crazy.....waste of time and money what a dumb useless waste of a truck! Yes it has a lot of time and effort but for what so people can say "that's nice".
Everyone gets crazy ideas, at least this guy picked one to go through with. A lot of people may scoff at him, but I'm willing to bet that if you were to ask him if he thought it was worth it he'd say yes, if nothing else but because he had fun doing it.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I agree, Loki.
Truck-Ricers are the WORST! Giant show trucks on 44's rolling around town, but only on the nice days. Wax them every weekend, and not a scratch on them.

I once asked a guy with a huge truck with pretty paint if he's gone through this notoriously deep mud puddle in the area.
He just looked at me.
I said "oh, right. wouldn't want to get those boggers dirty."

everyone had a good laugh at his expense while he just stood there, looking sheepish.

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
those are not rice. people typically rice up domestics the same way people rice up japs. usually to cavaliers, sunflowers, neons etc.