What should i expect........

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
In general just, once you start you cant stop or have problems, or in my particular case? If you mean in general than i know i already have bigger plans for my spare engine, which is def a decreasing bank account

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
Ok so Ij your are a well known supra expert, do you see any major flaws I may run into with the mods I am I stalling? Any helpful advice.

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
yeh. the hi throttle and lo-throttle percentages are what i have set to 70 and 69. and that is semi correct, once you set your base fuel pressure to what is needed by your ecu/engine then the TCCS should take care of all the "normal" driving situations. what base fp is necessary for your car could be entirely different than mine as i have different injectors and a different car. my base is set to about 32-35psi. you find what your particular car "needs" by checking your Vf voltage. are you familiar with this? if not, feel free to pm me and ill try to explain it more. i will also say that i am not a professional and i am just telling you what has worked for me and what i have read and learned from other users. hope that was helpful, like i said, pm me for more clarification/help.

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
the vf signal i am unfamiliar with pm on the way.

I plan to stick this one out have no choice already bought all the parts. just wanna make sure that when all is installed the initial start up is close to safe. so all advice is greatly appreciated.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Just saying seen it happen here a LOT, people start with a loose plan then change in midbuild and end up costing 2x.

Discuss EVERYTHING as with these cars there's nothing much new it's all been done before so if you have a question post it up and eventually someone will know or have fiirst hand knowledge to help.
(beware that IJ guy he's a hack) ;)

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
thanks i am doing my best to get most of my questions answered now than to have to keep starting new threads for every little question i have you know? I imagine ill have more once get it all done or along the upgrade, but ill be sure to to start a build thread for that, even though its all bolt ons.