I'm a hacker with not equal
I'll inject your database with MySQL

here's a picture of at defcon.
I'm drinking the beer
img_0780-Defcon-Contest-aCTF.jpg

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
I run Gentoo i686 on my Server, Gentoo 64-bit for my desktop... My desktop is dead right now.. but also Windows XP on my back-up laptop (friends use it when over).

Building a new desktop (as my primary is bad) and will put XP on that machine for gaming and use my server as my primary system for regular use.

Use to use slackware on my server (as of 2 weeks ago) but decided to keep my distros equal so when I did (rarely) touch my server I wouldn't have to worry about system updates (vs Gentoo... emerge -Du world)

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Adrian98 said:
I tired Ubuntu and would recommend it to first time linux users but I'm more of a slackware guy. i also enjoy instating from source. i would probably play around with linuxmint and such more or some of the prettier newer OSs but i run OLD hardware that does not support the latest and greatest from the visualization world.

though I do admin 10 CentOS servers for part time work
yum :biglaugh:

I love CentOS for underpowered server work. Switched the majority of our systems at SFCC to CentOS, as they were running Windows Server 2k3 on Dell GX150s with 256ram :3d_frown:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
A mix of XP Pro, win 2k and unbuntu & fedora linux for the most part.

SM runs on fedora btw...

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Supracentral said:
A mix of XP Pro, win 2k and unbuntu & fedora linux for the most part.

SM runs on fedora btw...

HELL YEAH IT DOES. FEDORA PROJECT FTMFW.

Heh... don't know why that makes me so proud, but it does :love: