What is the other car you have ?

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
i got a 1988 honda accord lx-i 5spd 4/door with sunroof.Champagne color or somethin. Looks and interior arent that bad , but my god the supra money pit cant even scratch the surface on the honda money pit. The damn cars so bad(unreliable) that i just keep owning it to keep the insurence down on the supra.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
the supra goddess said:
awww, you no likey the 22RE huh?

The 22R-E is fine, it's uninspired and boring, but it's fine. Never been a big fan of the RA6x series Celicas, hate the front end, and the GT interior is lacking as well. I'd rather have another Corolla GT-S than my RA64 Celica. Nicer looking car, nicer interior, I find it to be more fun, plus I can use parts on my 86 Corolla GT-S, and I get to look at it for how to put my car back together, haha.

I dunno, the 4A-GE is a different beast, 800cc smaller, same power rating, lower torque rating of course, but the high redline and gearing makes up for it, and the car is lighter, and better balanced.

Plus the addition of leather steering wheel, sport interior, 4-wheel disc brakes, meh. AE86 > RA64! Haha.

I wouldn't mind a nice MA61, since I really love them, but it's just not in the cards right now, an AE86 makes more sense for me.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
I've got a 93 Lexus GS300, as my sig states. Let me tell you, I really can't wait to get rid of it.

Shortly after I get back to CA in October I want to pick up a 90-92 Toyota 4x4 pickup. I think I might split it with my dad so that we can both have access to a truck whenever it becomes necessary. That'll be my primary vehicle during the time that my Supra goes "under the knife."

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
p159151_1.jpg

'94 toyota 4x4. bedliner, brush/pushbar, fogs, 31" tires. 22re powered.:) (take that, JEFF! haha)

-shaeff

drbowser3

The Doc is in...
Jan 17, 2006
Tampa,FL
87' Jeep Wrangler, 90' Jeep Cherokee, 97' F-150, and of course my 87' turbo hardtop 5-speed, sorry no pics, I was into the Jeep thing, but the supra bit harder....

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
no, i caught it too. haha

Jeff Lange said:
22R-E = perfect for a truck! :)

22R-E in a sports car... bleh. :p

true, true. :) by midsummer, i'd like to be pushing around 200hp out of my little 22re. (probably more like 150, but hey, it will be a bit more fun. those tires make it a DOG! especially when it comes to hills. :()

-shaeff