What is the other car you have ?

venatir

Mar 8, 2006
www.xssmania.com
Please post pictures of your other car.... I would like to know what is the other car of a supra maniac :)
Mine follows.
index.php

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Wow Jetjock, that is a rare car.. :) All I have besides the supra is a 2005 Chevy Silverado 2wd work truck.. Nothing special, 2 keys and a heater...:(

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
jetjock said:
Joel: Not that rare. About 6000 left worldwide. It's just a toy but in pristine condition with only 7K miles.

jimi: Man, how I wish. Also, that's the first time I've been asked that ;)

You need to come down my way. I was travelling through Bonita Springs a month back and I came upon a lot FULL of DeLoreans. We drove in and looked around, apparently "DMC" is alive and kicking down here, for that's what the shop/showroom was called. There had to have been like 10 sitting outside and another 30 cars inside. I need to go back and get some pics

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
2004 prius, there is a delorean just chillin in the parking lot here at my school, it is always there, i still think they are wierd lookin

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
the supra goddess said:
You need to come down my way. I was travelling through Bonita Springs a month back and I came upon a lot FULL of DeLoreans. We drove in and looked around, apparently "DMC" is alive and kicking down here, for that's what the shop/showroom was called. There had to have been like 10 sitting outside and another 30 cars inside. I need to go back and get some pics

Yeah, that's their new Florida service center. When the factory closed a company in Texas bought up all the tooling and parts and is still in operation under the name DMC. They sell parts and refurbished cars for around $40K. The new Florida center is one of three I think. There are also a few independent shops that specialize in them.

I never deal with DMC cuz I can fix the car myself but most people who own them can't. There is nothing that'll eat you alive faster than a D car if you don't know how to work on it because of the oddball systems. They're not complcated, just different, and a pretty simple car once you learn them. It's actually a Lotus underneath as they did all the design work for the car other than the doors and stainless steel body panels.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
85 Camry, 85 Celica GT, 86 Corolla GT-S, and probably another Corolla GT-S, but an 87 coming soon.

Getting rid of the Camry and Celica, keeping both Corolla's, one for winter (the 87) and one for summer (the 86).

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Jeff Lange said:
85 Camry, 85 Celica GT, 86 Corolla GT-S, and probably another Corolla GT-S, but an 87 coming soon.

Getting rid of the Camry and Celica, keeping both Corolla's, one for winter (the 87) and one for summer (the 86).

awww, you no likey the 22RE huh?