What happens if you dont pay for your ticket?

A

ArthurRitus

Nothing good can come from not paying your ticket, the government sucks ass when it comes to shit like this

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
Mk3Jesse said:
sure why not, lol.
But no i havent worked since i moved here.
so... they woulnt know im here.

But your still screwed if they pull you over, it doesnt matter where you live or where you are, as long as your in the US. A cop in another state MIGHT let you go, but if not, your getting indicted through the system all the way back to where you owe the ticket...takes weeks or months of going from jail to jail. You SHOULD just pay it, but thats my opinion lol

EDIT: Didnt see the "Sent the money" post

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
Isphius said:
But your still screwed if they pull you over, it doesnt matter where you live or where you are, as long as your in the US. A cop in another state MIGHT let you go, but if not, your getting indicted through the system all the way back to where you owe the ticket...takes weeks or months of going from jail to jail. You SHOULD just pay it, but thats my opinion lol

EDIT: Didnt see the "Sent the money" post
Yeah i know what you were saying. I didnt know if they were at my old house knocking at the door right now type thing.

I figured if i did get stopped type thing about the warant.
But i know there are some tickets that only prevent you from driving in certain counties ect.