What do you think of the Ruff Racing 18x9.5 18x8.5

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
p5150: Buy them.
It's not something that I'd buy, personally, but I don't think they'll look bad.
They're not 16x7 or anything, they're big, wide rims that will look good on a freshly painted car.

do eeeeet

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
If only they were polished.
I just found a set of black ones on ebay. Wow! Nice.

p264356_1.jpg

p264356_2.jpg

Gargoyle

Mar 13, 2006
Portland, Oregon
P5150, I like them. I think they look good and IMHO on a dark car they should look sic, not pimp. Then again, both my Supra's wear chrome. The 18's are hella heavy though, that is one thing to keep in mind.....if I had it to do over again on the eighteens I would go with something alot lighter and not so eye catching. Take a look at the photo's from the Portland meet, my cars are the brown one and the white one with the Neepers against the cyclone fence. I really liked those TRD's on the Pearl white one though.

Brian

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
I love my Ruff racing wheels. Only complaint is that they are hard to clean. Got some water like spots on them & I can't remove them to save my life. I never used any cheap toxic wheel cleaner on them either.I tried all the top polishes. I gave up because you don't notice it till your cleaning the wheels. I guess I sacrificed a quality finish for the low cost of rims. Just keep in mind how shiny they are & how long they will stay that way.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
tekdeus said:
Are these made of aluminum or steel? I've asked 2 vendors and got no reply. You gotta ask this with cheap wheels

Steel!?:aigo: Do you have any idea how heavy a rim like that would be if it were steel?!:icon_conf They are, aluminum alloy (China) of course.:icon_razz