what did u put in your glovebox (dont care about gauges)

bigal0043

Jun 29, 2005
Plattsburgh,NY
www.mk3supra.net
hahaha that last one is funny...
i think the guy that posted this thread was looking for actual electronics in the glovebox?

but yea i dont have any electronics in mine either... bunch of crap in there like some vacumm line and insurance registration... i keep the wrenches,oil, and antifreeze in the trunk ;)

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
supra90turbo said:
smuggled3.jpg

don't you hate thou's hard to reach bolts lol

but mine in junk keeper guage i find to be waste of time puttign in there

can hardly see them so whats the point on have em

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I have the original owners manual and the folder it came in. I keep my registration, emissions papers, insurance and inspection certificate in the folder. I also have my CDs in there and my girlfriend keeps putting napkins in there.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
IJ. said:
Just me or does anyone else think of the Biker Dude from the Village People when they read this ;)?
(and why does Shaeff have him in his console?)

The Village People are a myth, nobody even believes they existed. It was so long ago, most records have been lost.

Though I'm sure you were there. ;)

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
bigal0043 said:
hahaha that last one is funny...
i think the guy that posted this thread was looking for actual electronics in the glovebox?

but yea i dont have any electronics in mine either... bunch of crap in there like some vacumm line and insurance registration... i keep the wrenches,oil, and antifreeze in the trunk ;)

Yea I am lookin for electronics, and i know they knew what i ment, but there being gay and pulling a SF move

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
Topher E said:
Dude, you have (dont care about gauges) in the title. What is the point of the thread?

to see what other goddamn electronics people have in there glovebox. not a bunch of bs posts

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
registration, owners manual, colonge, and trojan extra large super jumbo magnum condoms.... thats right... my e-cock is fuckin huge.

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
Superjustin13 said:
to see what other goddamn electronics people have in there glovebox. not a bunch of bs posts
Then maby be more specific about what you are looking for rather than have the thread take off in the direction you didnt want it to.

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
camera for those skirts in the passenger seat, lense sticks out of a small hole cut in the bottom, nah im jk. but seriously :naughty:

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
My brother mounted the a/c controls in the glove box, so he could mount an EQ in the a/c control area. This was back in the early 90s when colored flashing EQs were big....