what can i make in metals class

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
you can make an IC blockoff plate for the bottom that lines up with the grill and puts the air where you want it...

I can think of tons of fun things to do in a metal shop
-make you're own custom shift knob
-making copies of plastic parts in metal for the interior (if you're bored)

have fun and be creative!

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
i had been planning on using some aluminum and cutting it out for the interior of my 2000 chevy silverado. I just want alot of little stuff to set my vehicles off ya know??

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
SBM713 said:
and No! i dont believe in puncuation so im not gonna use it. IS THAT BETTER DADDY? btw this isnt english class

and you'll NEVER get one of the oldschool guys to help you out. i didn't say that to be a dick, regardless of what you think.

heh, i'll be your fucking daddy. does that make you my bitch? try me. ;)

and you spelled punctuation wrong. ;)

it's people that have your attitude that drive away those who have so much knowledge and wisdom when it comes to these cars. i suppose it's been a slow, meandering, but none-the-less detrimental retreat from the mk3 community.

thanks,

-shaeff

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
hey dude im not a strait a student and english is my worst subject i know my punctuation sucks but i dont need you to tell me what im doing wrong. and otherwise the daddy thing was a joke alright you just gotta know me but seriously i love reading the posts from the old schoolers about there cars and mods but really i dont wanna open my mouth in those threads because people like you will hammer me like a 3 penny nail

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
there's an easy fix to that, dude. two simple little things will cure that problem.

1) the period [.] - use it at the end of a sentence.
2) the comma [,] - use it to join two short sentences, to make a pause in the statement or question, or just for fun! it's all the rage!

and don't think i was threatening you. i wasn't. i was just having a little fun, hence the ;) at the end of the sentence.

but seriously, you learn more if you participate in a discussion, especially when those guys are involved in it. if you at least APPEAR to be intelligent, they'll help you out. believe it or not, they enjoy it. that's why they're here. most of them don't really need to learn anything else.

i was just messin' with ya. ask anyone. i'm actually a nice guy. (though now that i said it, some smartass is going to say otherwise! haha)

(the bitch thing was a joke too, ;))

take care man, and think about what i said, as i'm sure there were many others thinking it, but not actually saying it. enjoy your metal working class, i wish any of the schools i attended had one.

-shaeff

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
hey dude i got ya on that i love messing with people, oh, and these are for you. lol haha that was retarded, but kinda funny but i think im gonna try the intake tube and the air box later this semester, i gotta finish a trailor hitch and a tag tomorrow, and then i might start on one of these does anyone have some measurements for the air box?

Last edited:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
you could make me a DIN block off plate out of steel painted black. oh, remember to add 2 2 1/6" guage pods and make it a bolt in affair. TYVM.

BTW im serious, let me know how much and ide paypal you that + shipping.

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
foreverpsycotic said:
you could make me a DIN block off plate out of steel painted black. oh, remember to add 2 2 1/6" guage pods and make it a bolt in affair. TYVM.

haha im not that good but send some pics of something kinda like what you want i will see if i can make it then we will talk some more

mk3713

Up for sale
Nov 29, 2005
Houston
You could make me a ffim and send it to me just for fun. If thats out of the question how about a fan shroud that won't break. And a 3000 turbo cover made of aluminum that would be cool. And if you have time a bracket to relocate the coils under the intake. Theres a few more things a intake box and a cam cover. That is all. Please when your done send them to me.