What are your pet peeves?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
UberSupra;873351 said:
People who put personalized license plates on their minivan/suv.
Nice last name but keep it off your van.

People who take portrait style pictures with their digital camera.
Stop turning your fucking camera

Hippies / Beatniks and Poetry.
I have no idea why I grouped these but the hate is even.

People who say, "your awesome" instead of, "you're awesome".
Learn teh grammar.

Emos / Goths and Meatheads.
You suck!

People who don't wear socks.
Your toes are ugly.

People who start a conversation on MSN by saying, "sup?"
You're not worth my time.

Guys who pop their collars.
You're a douche and I will fight you!

Chain letters or any derivative of a chain letter.
I judge your intelligence by how many of these you send to me.

Guys who wear t-shirts with Che Guevara's face
The only revolution you people are starting is against being clean

holy shit nice list, the collar thing got my brother a punch in the nose. I was doing the punching, needless to say he no longer wheres popped up collars or 2 undershirts.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
People who as for my help, I tell them what is wrong, and they say "No, that's not it". If you know so damned much, why are you wasting my time?

Edit: And here's another one that happens all the time. People who stop thinking when I'm around. One of my guys here in the office just asked me a question that I know he could answer himself. I looked at him and said, "What would you do in this case if I were dead and you couldn't ask me that question?", he said "Nevermind, I've got it..."

Aggh!

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
Supracentral;878352 said:
People who as for my help, I tell them what is wrong, and they say "No, that's not it". If you know so damned much, why are you wasting my time?

Edit: And here's another one that happens all the time. People who stop thinking when I'm around. One of my guys here in the office just asked me a question that I know he could answer himself. I looked at him and said, "What would you do in this case if I were dead and you couldn't ask me that question?", he said "Nevermind, I've got it..."

Aggh!

ahaha

i do that to my girlfriend and my brother all of the time.... i just say "idk... use your brain."

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Trying to drive up a driveway that has a little snow on it, and you lose your momentum and slide backwards and sideways into a ditch...:sarcasm::biglaugh:

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
Dunckel;878991 said:
Trying to drive up a driveway that has a little snow on it, and you lose your momentum and slide backwards and sideways into a ditch...:sarcasm::biglaugh:

no way

that is like my biggest pet peeve ever

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Supracentral;878352 said:

Aggh!

oh man, sounds like working retail around the holidays, people get a royal case of the dumbasses...

Sanders

1 bad mudaphoka
Dec 18, 2006
Pluto
People that like to gossip and will sell you out for a story (people that base their worth on how much personal information about other people).

Condescending people--and they come in MANY varieties!
People that like to run around acting as if they are better than others because they are either, richer, luckier, or whatever.
In life, luck has so much to do with where a person is and to look down on others because they have been unfortunate is both ignorant and disrespectful.

People that like to stick their nose where it doesn't belong. Some people are intelligent enough to get involved and help, but the vast majority of people that interfere are creating more problems than they are helping the situation any.

I could go on and on, but basically, disrespectful people (assholes), ignorant people (especially the ones that talk too much), and the unfair and corrupt.
Every trouble maker is one of those things that I mentioned (stupid/ignorant or unfair/corrupt or an asshole/disrespectful person) and some are all three.

In one word, trouble makers or problem makers.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
When someone is driving in the left land and driving SLOW. :aigo:
When someone decides to turn on their signal last second, or when they don't turn it on at all.
When someone decides to NOT let you in when merging (when I am in Supra, screw you :D) but when in Yaris, I'm screwed LOL
When people turn in an intersection and they go over to the right lane as they turn but the law clearly states, you keep closest lane to you. The funniest part is when they think they're right. (No pun intended)

Duane

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
upgradedsupra;880899 said:
When someone is driving in the left land and driving SLOW. :aigo:
When someone decides to turn on their signal last second, or when they don't turn it on at all.
When someone decides to NOT let you in when merging (when I am in Supra, screw you :D) but when in Yaris, I'm screwed LOL
When people turn in an intersection and they go over to the right lane as they turn but the law clearly states, you keep closest lane to you. The funniest part is when they think they're right. (No pun intended)

Duane

i hate when trucks change lanes and dont signal its like because they are in a big vehicle they can do whatever they want.

some lady was riding my ass.... then we made a left turn on to a 4 lane one way road (lincoln if dunckel reads this)
i made a legal turn into the right hand lane, she illegally turned into the left one.

we went to the light and the lane that i was in turned off, i wanted to keep going straight, after the light.

at first i was just trying to get a little bit ahead of her and merge.... but she was being a bitch and was trying not to let me, so obviously i stepped on it and flew by her. got in the far right lane... and then she did a honda flyby in her freaking suv. The whole time i was wondering what the hell her problem was.

also i was wondering about illegal left turns. when in an intersection and the guys are making free left turns because of the light i should be able to make a right hand turn at the red light without having any worries because i get the right lane and they get the left.... but when they turn illegally it causes all kinds of problems.... if i hit one of them they would be at fault correct?

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Idiotic TV my G.F. watches.
Examples:
Grey's Anatomy, America's Next Top Model, What Not to Wear, Reba <--I want to kill her, Good Eats, anything on Style, theres lots more I'm getting frustrated thinking about it.

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
Piratetip;881275 said:
Idiotic TV my G.F. watches.
Examples:
Grey's Anatomy, America's Next Top Model, What Not to Wear, Reba <--I want to kill her, Good Eats, anything on Style, theres lots more I'm getting frustrated thinking about it.
i had two ex girlfriends who watched this stupid tv show that they had on dvd... i think it was called the o.c.

and its like crack for chicks.... you want more time to work on/ drive your car, introduce your significant other to some dramatic tv series.

my current girlfriend is stuck on house. which isnt terrible but after 2 hours it gets old.

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Agreed.
House was ok, but they introduced too much drama shit into it.
I don't watch it anymore.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
The problem with watching House is like watching the old X-Files.

No one (Scully) doesn't believe anything House (Mulder) says. It doesn't matter that he has been right for the last 999 times.

It gets very old. That and "Maybe it's Lupis..."