The user from Portugal
Jun 27, 2005
Portugal
supra90.110mb.com
So, around here, the left corner of Europe:
98 Octane = 1.25€
95 Octane = have no idea! :)
Diesel (yep... we use that thing!) = 0,96€
These are the lowest prices, per liter, in supermarket pumps. Branded fuel, like Galp, Repsol, etc., is usually 0,06€ (6 cents) more expensive.
Over 50% of the cost is made up of taxes, like VAT and special fuel tax.
With a full tank of 98 octane gas, my Supra usually covers 500km. On 95 octane it drops to 400-something.
The market behavior is also funny: price per crude barrel goes up, gas prices go up immediately (even when the Euro values against Dollar); when crude prices fall... gas price remains the same (that or the government increases the special fuel tax and everything stays the same!) - ain't it cool??? :D

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
phoenix6 said:
damn wth haha, I guess I need to fix something. Im getting 330 - 340 a tank if I push it. Thats on 93octane. which is like $2.85 right now.

bobiseverywhere said:
i must be doing something wrong then

i have a 1J and i'm only getting 261 miles to a tank on 94 or 420km

Am i missing something here

I had basicly the same results with my 7M too
I Guess I'm doing something right, then. $2.789 for 93 at the Shell. $40.50 filled me up.

A

ArthurRitus

way too much, i dont get how some of u guys can get such good milage, i dont even drive hard, and i still dont get sh*t.

what are u guys adding to ur fuel to get better milage?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Filled the bike up from damn near bone dry today.... $2.97 for premium, set me back a whopping $9.63 and will last longer than a tank in the ol' Supra would.