What age girls are you into?

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
umm 18 but everytime i see girls that are still in high school they seem to fall into the same category as the girls in middle school so im just like yea, thats, ummmm not legal. so in terms of legal liking. 18 to looking less than 30 is game.

when i saw this thread title first thing i thought was PETIFILE.

L

lanky189

looking at under age chicks is like applying for credits you know you wont get just for the sign up prize.

You know you can't get the card, but you want that damn weather radio!

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
i'm into smoking, drinking, sucking, and f*cking whores with big tiddays and fat asses for now. i'll settle when i find my 5'3", 120-125lb, brunette, green eyes, EDUCATED, and DDs woman.

and no, i'm 22 and i don't smoke anything. used to though.... been about six years now and my lungs love me again!

C

Chad

I try to drive safe an do illigal shit on an empty road, where as the fucker thats driving around in some pile a of shit ford probed is taking off fast as hell down the busiest road in town, pisses me off sometimes.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
The legal age in Canada is 14, but I think you need the parents consent if they are under 18. Not completly sure about that, where's Shawndude when you need him? he would know about this :biglaugh:

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
i know that... i was just wondering.
i dont think its legal at all with gurls under 18.... parents consent or not. i dunno tho.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
TopSecret said:
i know that... i was just wondering.
i dont think its legal at all with gurls under 18.... parents consent or not. i dunno tho.

Quick Google search.

Existing federal legislation puts the age of consent at 14. The Criminal Code of Canada makes it illegal for an adult to engage in sexual activity with anyone under the age of 14.

Provided the adult is not paying for sex, has the mutual consent of the youth, and took reasonable steps to ascertain the age of the youth, it is legal to engage in sexual activity with
persons 14 years of age or older

bondie

Pisshead
Aug 26, 2005
UK
Well i'm 42 and my girlfriend is 25, we've just had our first child together :biglaugh:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
bondie said:
Well i'm 42 and my girlfriend is 25, we've just had our first child together :biglaugh:

you car is worthy of sex with a girl 20 years younger so your eligable too.

damn i want those headlights, and color. and clear turn signals, and rims, .... im gonna stop there.

bondie

Pisshead
Aug 26, 2005
UK
CtSupra said:
^^^ that's a nice smile there!

also, how hard would it be to find a European style bumper over there and ship it to the U.S.? that front license plate holder is sexxx. we can obtain and use those "skinny" plates over here. me want. me want.

The Bumpers are same on all supra's (unless Modded, prefacelift and facelift) arn't they???

Here are a few Snaps of us at TRAX 2005 at Silverstone Race curcuit, UK

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/suprabitch/Trax - Silverstone 2005/Picture014.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/suprabitch/Trax - Silverstone 2005/Picture009.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/suprabitch/Trax - Silverstone 2005/Picture002.jpg

Last edited: