What age girls are you into?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I'm 26 and my wife is 20.

If it's there, you can see beauty in a person at any age though. I don't know what my preference for age is.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Well my girl is 20, and Im 24. I love her to death. If I had to do it over again though, I would prolly go after an older WOMAN and not some college gal.

Most, not all, women 25 and under, don't know what they want in life. They know they want to fuck and drink. Thats about all that I've found.

Now the exception is my girl. She likes to um well you know (me and hopefully only me) but she doesn't drink and she's not a college sorority girl.

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
i don't like girls!

:p
and the girls i mostly know... are just car hoes!

but for boys... well.. i'm 24.. i usually go for the older ones... younger ones here the only thing they seem to like doing is smoking pot, drinking till they can't stand and just plain ewww LOL

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprra_girl said:
i don't like girls!

:p
and the girls i mostly know... are just car hoes!

but for boys... well.. i'm 24.. i usually go for the older ones... younger ones here the only thing they seem to like doing is smoking pot, drinking till they can't stand and just plain ewww LOL

umm wow sounds like umm, bout every guy that ever went into a fraternity.
im 19 and as long as they aren't complete drink, smoke, fuck and suck type girls im good with em, now dont get me wrong i dont mind girls drinking but drinkin till you dont know who you are, thats a little stupid, and i cant stand chicks that smoke, makes me want to puke.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
D34DC311... and i cant stand chicks that smoke said:
"She tasted like cigarettes......"

Sorry, Forrest Gump was on this week-end, yeah, I'm a partier, through and through.... And to argue w/ MDC, my girl is 19, in college, has her own place, and IS NOT all about the drinkin n screwin'..... OK, OCCASSIONALY she gets wild and has a dacquiri (sp? but I don't really care), but it's just a strawberry smoothie w/o alchohol.....

Being 20, I'd have to go w/ something under 22, I don't want a chick that has her whole life mapped out already, and deff. wants to stick to it. Of course, we all know that there is probably that *one* girl who we would all make an exception for......

Leah Remini....... I'd hit that...........

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
MDCmotorsports said:
Well my girl is 20, and Im 24.

That's exactly how my bf and I are...

Most, not all, women 25 and under, don't know what they want in life. They know they want to fuck and drink. Thats about all that I've found.

Now the exception is my girl. She likes to um well you know (me and hopefully only me) but she doesn't drink and she's not a college sorority girl.

Yay... whenever I see the sorority chicks walking around I want to punch them.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i'm 21, my girl just turned 19 two weeks ago. :) she's the bestest evar!

-shaeff

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
32... wife just turned 23... YAY! I like, um, my wife... Im not allowed to like any other girls... :D:D:D I dont need to like any other girls though... :D

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
im 22 and I really dont care, I've dated 37 year olds, done married 26 year olds, and dated 18 year olds........