....well now

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
SnowMongoose said:
I :love: anything with T-tops.

Ttops are good for letting the wind in to blow your mullet around :biglaugh:

I do like T tops as well, but not as much as Targas though, nice car I have a friend with one.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
well I picked her up today...and for the price I paid I can't complain much.

i felt the mullet pulling itself out of my skull...it doesn't have a CD player and the only two things on the radio around here is country and classic rock, and i hate country so that leaves one thing.....

there's a vibration from ahead of the passenger seat that's definately load dependant, as it only makes itself known on very little vacuum and into boost, but I can probably hunt it down.

I can't believe how fast that damn little turbo spools though! It's instant, on demand...i'm used to a second or two before it kicks in and slams you into your seat.

but, it definately isn't as fast as a turbo supra...definately faster than an NA though. It's a happy medium. The 5500rpm redline doesn't help either....but an RB26DETT can fix that!!!

j/k

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Yeah the 300zx is notoriously unrealiable and hard to squeeze power from, theres a newer one here a 91 its well maintained and all but just breaks a lot, and the older ones I've heard are similar. That one looks clean and if its for DD then I'm sure thats fine but most z owners have lot of problems when they begin the modding.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
yeah it's a DD...run it till it dies and takes more than a grand to fix prettymuch. I only need it to last me a year anyway. I'm not going to mod it though...period. I don't care about how much power it can put out, I'm happy with it where it's at. It's a decent daily and I plan to keep it that way.