TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
Fact or Fiction?

Has anyone seen or done this?

sm_photo_missing.jpg

here's a rotation of the car... short video clip haha... see what you guys think about this one...

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/TakeakiTheDeity/?action=view&current=Movie.flv

the car there has misfiring kits on the triple turbo... nice dont you think haha

bountykilla0118

In Pursuit of 500rwhp
Jul 16, 2005
Atlanta GA
possible but not likely at all.... I have seen some big blocks with 4-8 turbos and a maze of piping i want to say it was putting out over 1200rwhp but it was a straight show car ....... not practical.

bountykilla0118

In Pursuit of 500rwhp
Jul 16, 2005
Atlanta GA
how laggy do u think it would be 4500+rpm and how much power do they flow individually? since those things spool almost off the line

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
ma71supraturbo said:
You know, the important stuff...

haha... well the stock MKIII Supra in the game does have the 7M-GTE.. the indash view is exactly the same... in the indash view you could rotate around in the cockpit... damper, camber, ride height adjust... rim size, fmic, exhaust, headlights,

haha how much more "real" could you get? name me another game where you could do all those and more... haha

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
TakeakiTheDeity said:
haha... well the stock MKIII Supra in the game does have the 7M-GTE.. the indash view is exactly the same... in the indash view you could rotate around in the cockpit... damper, camber, ride height adjust... rim size, fmic, exhaust, headlights,

haha how much more "real" could you get? name me another game where you could do all those and more... haha

umm... how about driving physics?

modifying your car != realism. need for speed underground most also be a sweet realistic game too

all that crap doesn't make a game 'realistic'

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
OneJoeZee said:
umm... how about driving physics?

modifying your car != realism. need for speed underground most also be a sweet realistic game too

all that crap doesn't make a game 'realistic'

haha by driving physics.. wat do u mean? handling, accelerating, ride stiffness, braking...?

haha well i think its more realistic then Need For Speed... but o well its all good... y we making a fuss over the "realness" of the game haha... well imma go head out to ikea... tk people!