Toyota Part Number Program

Silent Smith

Jerk.
Nov 30, 2005
Mississauga
Help!
I'm about to give up on buying from toyota without being right there looking at there parts screen. Is there a program or a leaked copy of theres that shows the parts and the part number (sorta like mitsu-CAPS).

I searched here and on google but did'nt see anything

Thanks

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I just go to my dealer, walk behind the counter, pop my head in the parts manager's office to say hello, then sit down at a computer and start working. lol...

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
dude at the dealership in my town shows me the screen. then prints that page off for me. then sold me some part i needed he had sitting around he didnt need. even calls me when he gets it in.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
dirtlord420 said:
dude at the dealership in my town shows me the screen. then prints that page off for me. then sold me some part i needed he had sitting around he didnt need. even calls me when he gets it in.

lol. That's how it's supposed to work.... :icon_conf

Bryan: I guess I'm still not following your logic...
I'm more than a regular customer. I have odd requests at times (compared to a regular guy who needs a ball joint), and it's better that I look it up myself. We actually decided that. He showed me how to use the program, which was dead easy, and now I just go in and do it myself. Or I pull part #'s from the Cygnus EPC and call them in. I may even be getting a job there this summer.. That'd be cool.

I do work at a dealership, but a Chevy dealer. Basically the same program, but way different. Plus, I was looking up my parts at Toyota before I worked at Chevy...

I don't find it odd... most people think it's cool. I had to stop in while I was with a friend and just went through the routine. When we left, he was like "wow, I guess you really ARE here a lot.." lol.

Silent Smith

Jerk.
Nov 30, 2005
Mississauga
I found the EPC after I posted, search I know I know....

But those part numbers seem way off. My front main seal is 90311-52003 where as the EPC listings stop at 8xxxx-xxxxx

Not sure if the epc listing was superceded or not

If I call in with the numbers from the EPC will they get it or is it wrong?