Tow Hooks!!!

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i thought this thread was about the track tow hooks...silly me. the hooks on the car right now, just like most of you have mentioned before.

1133035156.jpg

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
turbogate said:
Tsuper92 and projectsupra, where did you guys find those tow hooks? I just installed my spec-G front lip, and should I need to tow my car I would'nt want to mess it up.
i made mine also,it use's two bolt's off the stock bracket and stick through the grill.it won't work on my new bumper,so let me know if you want it.$30 shipped,i paid that for welding

futeki_supra

Nov 18, 2006
lincoln, NE
projectsupra said:
Have you all been living in a cave? JDM tow hook, smaller tie down plate and a tow loop that sticks out the grill. Works very well as I've had to use it on a few unfortunate occasions. If you are doing this just for looks, you might as well get some fake stick on hood pins too. :rofl:
16779071DSCF0013.JPG
sorry to go off topic, but what bumper is that, it looks great

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
futeki, looks just like a stock bumper with the grille cut out and fiberglass smoothed.

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
projectsupra said:
It's a bit more than just that.

haha lemme guess!...

not just cutted the front grill but the middle grills next to the signals are tooken off.. molded a lip to the bumper for a thicker look... haha thats about all i could see... but looks nice...

MORE TOW HOOK PICS!!!

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
TakeakiTheDeity said:
haha it's not missing.. it's actually there... he just molded it to the bumper...

but its not a lip any more, part of the bumper = missing, lol