Took some new pictures at a car show... and a new toy!

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
Went to a classic car show at my church today. Since I don't have a classic, my 16 year old supra would have to do.

show1.jpg

show2.jpg

show3.jpg

show4.jpg

show5.jpg

Something I bought a few years back and now that the struts are installed, I had to start using it. This HKS unit was new and still in the box. Works wonderful. Just not as plug and play as I thought.
show6.jpg

5 speed swap in 10 days!

CWD

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Looks very, very nice. Black looks so good on a MKIII. And you got the HKS TEMS controller. Keep it up.

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
Nice man, very clean. I brought my old supra to a monthly classic car show once and the sponsor of the event (friends dad) jokingly gave me a trophy for best import...was also the only one there... :) The black with the red engine bay reminds me of a black suit I have with a dark red liner.

SuprA70

SF.com 'Grounded' Champ
honestabe said:
Looks like it's time for a new steering wheel to go with the rest of the car. Very nice bro. Are your JDM power folding mirrors wired up? I have a set on my car, but I haven't wired them up yet.

Adam

I think his mirrors are Euro spec. Power folding option doesn't outweigh mirrors with the proper optics.

Chris, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've seen you sell so many mirror sets, I assumed yours were Euros just like mine :icon_bigg

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
SuprA70 said:
I think his mirrors are Euro spec. Power folding option doesn't outweigh mirrors with the proper optics.

Chris, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've seen you sell so many mirror sets, I assumed yours were Euros just like mine :icon_bigg

Euro Mirrors...you are correct. Perfect fit too.

cwd