Too much power maybe?

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
My sister works at Blue Shield of California and this email was sent out to everybody that works their with the attached photo.

All:

Yes - someone drove down the walkway in back of the Cafeteria and spun into the building. The person has been arrested. We will remove the car shortly, after the police have completed their investigation. We would appreciate it if you could stay clear of the area - so the police can do their work.

Everyone is safe, even the building is fine, but the car lost.

Thanks,

Scott Anderson CFM, MCR
Facilities Manager
Blue Shield of California
xxx-xxx-xxx Direct
xxx-xxx-xxx Cell

BadParking.JPG

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
My sister heard something and looked out here window and saw him climb out of the car and take of running. Security caught him.

Once I get more information, I will post it up.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
When you start driving, you have two bags. One is experience which is empty and one is luck which is full. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before the bag of luck runs out. This guy's luck bag obviously ran out before he filled the experience one. :]

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
OneJoeZee said:
When you start driving, you have two bags. One is experience which is empty and one is luck which is full. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before the bag of luck runs out. This guy's luck bag obviously ran out before he filled the experience one. :]

that was a gay analogy