Tint....

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MassSupra89 said:
I've got the factory tint as well. Can't wait to tear it off and go 20% when I get the car painted.

Actually, you can't peel off the factory tint since the glass itself is tinted (not a stick on/film)

Duane

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
MassSupra89 said:
I've got the factory tint as well. Can't wait to tear it off and go 20% when I get the car painted.

^^ What Duane said, the factory tint is not something that can be peeled off, it's in the glass. If you have a film on the glass, it was done afterwards.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
upgradedsupra said:
Actually, you can't peel off the factory tint since the glass itself is tinted (not a stick on/film)

Duane

Yea I just thought about that. is it baked into the glass, or just the type of glass used?

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
just have a simple 35 all around, just to keep the sunlight down a bit.

5 is just too dark.... Can't see shit out the back window at night with 5...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MassSupra89 said:
Yea I just thought about that. is it baked into the glass, or just the type of glass used?

It is the glass itself. I am not sure how they do it. I guess I could look it up but it doesn't matter to me. :biglaugh:

Duane

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
WHAT!!!! well hell man... if i dont go this week i will for sure, where are you doin it at?

oh and tell ryan to let me use his nitrous it will be worth it:icon_bigg

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
upgradedsupra said:
SO what is your target?

Duane
One of two things is going to happen either its going to make alot of power or its gonna go BOOOM!!as for an actual number I dont know maybe I should take a poll